Zoom Q2N 4K Ultra High Definition Handy Video Recorder & USB Streaming Webcam
The Zoom Q2n-4K combines unrivaled audio with crisp 4K imaging to completely capture your rehearsals, performances and live streams like never before.
Look As Good As You Sound
POINT - Easily capture your full band or solo act using five field of view (FOV) settings.
AIM - The Q2n-4K's 150-degree lens and color LCD make it easy to frame the perfect shot.
CAPTURE - At the touch of a button, the Q2n-4K captures premium video recording at up to 4K Ultra HD resolution.
Sound As Good As You Look
You work hard to cultivate your sound. The Q2n-4K's X/Y stereo microphones are designed to handle everything from saxophone to heavy metal.
The Camera for Lights & Action
Stage lights can overexpose your video and can ruin a good take. The Q2n-4K's high dynamic range (HDR) technology automatically adjusts the exposure, so your lighting effects don't blow out the shot.
Setting the Scene
12 `Scene' presets allow you to record your performances in a wide range of environments, including "Jazz Club", "Concert Light", "Dance Club", and "Outdoor". The Q2n-4K even features an "Auto" scene setting, which will detect your current lighting and select the appropriate balance for you.
Live Stream with Great Audio
The Q2n-4K is the ultimate musician's webcam, able to stream performances live to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and more. You can also output the Q2n-4K's audio to your iOS device* for mobile podcasting and streaming.
*iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required (sold separately).
Watch it on a Big Screen
With a micro HDMI video output, the Q2n-4K lets you watch your video in high definition on your TV.
Video and audio file types?
Video (with audio) is recorded as a MPEG-4 (MOV) file. When using the "Camera Off" mode, audio data can be saved independently in uncompressed WAV format (up to 24-bit/96 kHz).
Extended recording times?
The Q2n-4K can record on microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards. And when using the Q2n-4K with a microSDXC card, you can record longer sessions (up to 256 GB) as a single file.
- High-quality 150° wide-angle lens (f2.8/15.2 mm)
- 12 `Scene' options for use in different lighting environments, including `Auto' setting that intelligently adapts to your environment
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Can be used as standalone audio recorder with data saved in WAV format up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- 5 field of view (FOV) settings
- Records directly to microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards up to 256 GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording
- Color LCD
- Support for three HD video modes: 720p, 1080p and 4K
- Video bitrates up to 76 Mbps for improved image quality
- Frame rates: 4K/30fps, 4K/25fps, 4K/24fps, 1080p/60fps, 1080p/50fps, 1080p/30fps, 1080p/25fps, 1080p/24fps, 720p/30fps, 720p/25fps
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Records video (with audio) in MOV format
- Analog-style level control with onscreen digital metering
- Auto Gain function gives automatic control over audio input level
- Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
- Headphone/line-level output for fast audio monitoring
- Low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Compatible with OBS Open Broadcaster Software, Skype and other popular streaming applications
- USB mic function (with low-latency direct monitoring) when used with computers and iOS devices (Apple Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required for use with iOS devices)
- Operates with two AA batteries
- Built-in standard tripod mount
- Image Sensorr: 1/2.3" 16 M-flexible CMOS sensor
- Lens: F 2.8, 150° FOV
- Video Format: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (MOV)
- Video Resolutions 4K: 30p, 25p, 24p
- Audio Formats: WAV: 96kHz/24-bit, 48kHz/24-bit, 44.1kHz/16-bit
- Audio Functions LO-CUT: Off, 80Hz, 120Hz, 160Hz
- Image Functions
- FOV (5 steps): WIDE - 0 - TELE
- Scene Settings: AUTO
Display: 1.77" four-color LCD (160 x 128)
MIC Audio Input:
- Fixed 120° XY stereo mic
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 120dB SPL
- Input Gain: -?dB - 39dB
LINE Audio Input:
- Input Connector: Stereo mini jack (supports plug-in power)
- Input Gain: -?dB - 39dB
- 2k? or higher input impedance
- Plug-in power (2.5V) supported
- Output Connectors: 3.5mm headphone/LINE
- Built-In Speaker: 300mW 8? mono speaker
Recording Media: microSDHC/microSDXC (class 10 or higher, 256GB maximum)
USB: micro USB
- Class: UVC 1.0 + UAC 1.0
- Formats: 720p WVGA video
- 48kHz/16-bit audio
- Class: USB Mass Storage
- Class: UAC 1.0
- Format: 44.1kHz/16-bit *NOTE: Card reader and USB mic functions support iOS devices
- 2 AA batteries: Alkaline LR6 (1.5 V), nickel metal hydride HR6 (1.2 V) or lithium FR6 (1.5 V)
- AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5 V/1 A *NOTE: USB bus power supported
- Main Unit (Max Dimensions DxWxH): 2.30" x 2.69" x 3.26" (58.7mm x 68.5mm x 83.0mm)
- Weight (Main Unit Only): 0.3lbs (124g)
1080: 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p
720: 30p, 25p
AUTO GAIN: OFF, CONCERT, SOLO, MEETING
DELAY: 0.0 F, 0.5 F-10.0 F (only during web camera use)
DIRECT MONITOR ON/OFF: Only during USB mic use
HDMI micro Type D
- 1x Q2n-4K Handy Video Recorder
- 1x Lens Hood
- 1x Lens Cap
- 2x AA Batteries
- 1x Quick Guide