Vaddio 999-9920-000 RoboSHOT 12 USB PTZ Conferencing Camera with 12x Optical Zoom
High Definition PTZ Conferencing Camera with USB 3.0 and IP (H.264) Streaming, HDMI Output, Tri-Synchronous Motion and Wide Angle 12X Optical Zoom Lens
The RoboSHOT 12 USB camera is an Enterprise class, HD PTZ camera with USB 3.0 streaming, PoE+ GB Ethernet port for IP (H.264) streaming and an HDMI video output all built directly into the camera. The user can plug the camera directly into their PC and use any software application on any OS that supports USB 3.0 devices.
Major innovations of the RoboSHOT 12 USB include its PoE+ GB Ethernet port, which allows the user to power the camera over the network, and the built-in web server that gives the user camera control with a web browser from anywhere in the world over the IP Network. Simply enter the camera's streaming URL into a standards based (H.264, RTSP format) media player to watch the IP stream and control RoboSHOT 12 USB simultaneously. These features are perfect for remote management, network operating centers and overall IT control.
The RoboSHOT 12 USB features a 12x optical zoom with a 73-degree wide horizontal field of view, perfect for small to medium sized conference rooms, training rooms or classrooms and ideal for applications such as UC conferencing, videoconferencing, distance learning, lecture capture, telepresence and more.
The RoboSHOT 12 USB also features Tri-Synchronous Motion - a silent, direct drive motor that allows all three axes of the camera (pan, tilt and zoom) to move simultaneously for ultra smooth, natural camera motion.
- Simultaneous USB 3.0 Streaming, IP High Definition Streaming and HDMI Video Outputs
- 12X Optical Zoom Lens
- Exmor 1/2.8-Type 2.34 Megapixel (1080p/60 native) highspeed, low noise CMOS image sensor
- 73° Wide Horizontal Field of View
- Tri-Synchronous Motion (simultaneous 3-axis motion)
- PoE+ GB Ethernet port with built-in web server for configuration, control and remote management
- Image Sensor: Exmor 1/2.8", 2.38 Megapixel, Full HD (1080p/60 native) High-speed, Low Noise CMOS Image Sensor
- Lens Characteristics (2 modes):
- - Super-Wide Mode: 12X Optical Zoom with 73.0° (wide end) to 6.6° (tele end), f=3.91mm to 47mm, F1.8 to F3.4
- - Normal Mode: 10X Optical Zoom with 67.3° (wide end) to 7.6° (tele end), f=3.8 to 38mm, F1.8 to F3.4
- Supported Resolutions: HDMI Resolutions: 1080p/60/59.94/50, 1080i/60/59.94/50, 720p/60/59.94/50, 16:9 Format
- Supported Streaming: Simultaneous IP (RTSP format, H.264 compression) up to 1080p/30 and USB 3.0 (UVC) streaming up to 1080p/60
- USB and Network: USB: Type-B USB 3.0 Compliant Connector, Network: Shielded RJ-45 PoE+ GB Ethernet Port
- Vaddio Special Features: Tri-Synchronous Motion: Concurrent PTZ motor movement and simultaneous PTZ arrival at a stored preset.
- Advanced ISP: Vivid and accurate color with extremely fast, razor sharp automatic focus and iris routines.
- S/N Ratio: > 50 dB
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 lux (F1.6, 50IRE), Recommended illumination >100 lux and above (Normal office lighting is 375-500 lux)
- Pan & Tilt Angle/Speed: Pan/Tilt Angles: ±160°, Tilt: +90° to -30°, Pan/Tilt Speeds: Both Axes 0.35°/sec to 120°/sec
- Control Methods: Ethernet for Internal Web Pages and Telnet, IR Remote Commander and RS-232 for external controllers.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +40°C (32°F to 104°F), 20% to 80% Humidity
- - 6.942" (176.3mm) H x 7.056" (179.2 mm) W x 6.757" (171.6mm) D
- - 4.85 lbs.(2.199923 kg) (About 412 cat's eye marbles)
- (1) RoboSHOT 12 USB HD PTZ Camera
- (1) Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- (1) 12 VDC, 3.0 Amp Switching Power Supply
- (1) AC Cord Set
- (1) Thin Profile Wall Mount & Mounting Hardware
- (1) EZCamera Control Adapter
- (1) 6' (1.83m) USB 3.0 Cable
- (1) Quick Start Guide