Tiffen/Steadicam A-NNABNN Aero Camera Stabilizer Sled with Anton Bauer Mount - No Monitor
The AERO is a true Steadicam top to bottom. It's arguably stronger and more capable than any rig in its class, and is certainly a user-friendly choice for beginners. AERO is also a superb run & gun rig for veterans and flat-out stunts. It's rigid and precise and has all the bells and whistles you're used to. In fact, a lightweight Steadicam, harshly operated for violent moves, yields much more realistic action sequences than handheld! And an excessively-light camera (what a concept!) can easily be brought up to inertial snuff with supplied weights added to the proprietary corner-mounts on the stage. That makes AERO a terrific rehearsal rig before you have to lug your heavy metal through those 10 minute shots!
In short, the AERO is brilliant - precise, tool-free, super-adjustable and super strong. It has the same center post that is used on the Steadicam Zephyr model sled, and an even more rigid stage, so with the A-30 Arm and Vest your AERO can support camera payloads up to 20 pounds!
- Aero 15 System for camera systems up to 10 pounds
- The base of the lightweight AERO sled detaches from the post for compact storage and easy transportation.
- Tool-free sled for easy adjustments and field maintenance.
- Quick-release camera plate locking system.
- Anton Bauer battery mount
- Telescoping, 2-section, high modulus carbon fiber post.
- Max. Weight Capacity: 20 lb/ 9.1 kg [dependent on arm choice]
- Number of Post Sections: 2
- Minimum Sled Length: 35.5 Inches
- Product Weight: 5 Lbs.
- 12v Power: Standard
- Sled Weight: 9.75 lb/ 4.42 kg [with monitor & battery mount, without battery]
- Balance Weights Included: 8 [.25 lb/ .11 kg each]
- Aero Sled
- Anton Bauer Battery Mount Plate