Sony PXW-X70 XDCAM XAVC HD422 Camcorder - Li-Ion
The PXW-X70 features a 1.0" type ExmorT R CMOS Sensor with a resolution of 20 megapixels. The sensor, which is even larger than the Super 16mm film frame, delivers high resolution and fantastic low light performance, as well as offering more depth of field control as demanded by today's diverse shooting requirements.
The new camcorder has the ability to record High Definition in XAVC Long GOP, enabling 422 10-bit sampling at 50 Mbps. This in-turn supports a broadcast-quality workflow, increasingly adopted by productions in many different professional applications. A fixed ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* lens achieves 12x optical zoom which can be doubled to 24x with Clear Image Zoom and doubled again to 48x with Digital Extender zoom. There is also a ND Filter function, allowing you to choose four conventional mechanical ND filter positions.
Advanced features include Wi-Fi/NFC (Near Field Communication) with Content Browser MobileT version 1.4 or later, plus dual media slots, simultaneous or relay recording, and independent record control.
*For 4K (QFHD) recording, the optional CBKZ-X70FX firmware is required.
PLEASE NOTE: This product contains Lithium Ion Batteries. Due to FAA regulation this item is restricted to ground transportation in the lower 48 contiguous states and cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
- 1.0" type Exmor R CMOS sensor for a wide range of shooting conditions
- High sensitivity and high resolution
- Compact body
- Optical 12x ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T lens with lens ring
- 24x Clear Image Zoom, and 48x Digital Zoom
- ND filter control mechanism
- Focus, Zoom, and Iris manual control
- Wi-Fi/NFC (Near Field Communication) with Content Browser Mobile version 1.4 or later
- live streaming, file transfer, etc. are planned to be supported by a future upgrade
- XAVC HD422 10bit recording, and 4K ready with upgrade option*
- Dual media slots for simultaneous/relay recording, and independent record control
- Slow & Quick Motion
- Picture Profile
- 99 Camera Profiles
- Multi Interface Shoe (MI Shoe) for flexible connection
- Viewfinder includes amazing OLED technology
- 3G HD-SDI output and HDMI standard size connector have Timecode and REC trigger
- *For 4K (QFHD) recording, the optional CBKZ-X70FX firmware is required.
- Built-in Optical Filters: 1: Clear, 2: 1/4ND, 3: 1/16ND, 4: 1/64ND
- Gain: -3, 0, 3, 6, 9, 12,15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33 dB, AGC
- Imaging Device: 1.0-type (13.2mm x 8.8mm) back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor
- Minimum Illumination: [60i] 1.7lux (1/30 Shutter Speed, iris/gain AUTO); [50i] 1.7lux(1/25 Shutter Speed, iris/gain AUTO)
- Slow & Quick Motion Function: [60i] 1080p: Frame rate selectable [18.104.22.168.15.30,60 fps]; [50i] 1080p: Frame rate selectable [22.214.171.124.12.25,50 fps]
- White Balance: Preset (Indoor:3200K, Outdoor:5600K+/-7 steps, Color temparature set range:2300-15000K), Onepush A, B, Auto selectable
- Battery Operating Time: approx. 200 min. with NP-FV70 battery (while playing with LCD, XAVC 1080/60i, 50Mbps); approx. 120min. with NP-FV70 battery (while recording with LCD, XAVC 1080/60i, 50Mbps)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 4 7/8 x 4 1/8 x 10 7/8 inches (with lens hood and eyecup) (excluding grip belt and including projecting parts); 5 1/4 x 7 1/8 x 11 3/8 inches (with lens hood, eyecup, and XLR handle unit) (excluding grip belt and including projecting parts)
- Mass: approx. 1 lb 15 oz (body)
- approx. 3lb 1oz (with lens hood, handle, eyecup, NP-FV70 battery)
- Power Consumption: Approx. 5.5 W (while recording with viewfinder and XAVC HD 1080/60i 50Mbps); Approx. 5.8 W (while recording with LCD and XAVC HD 1080/60i 50Mbps)
- Power Requirements: DC In: 8.4V; Battery: 6.8V / 7.2V
- Storage Temperature -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Audio Input: XLR Line/ Mic (x2). with selectable Phantom Power One 3.5mm stereo jack with Plug-on power"
- Composite Output: Multi/Micro USB (use with optional VMC-15MR2)
- DC Input: Yes
- DC Output: No
- EXT 50-pin: No
- Genlock Input: No
- HDMI Output: Type-A x1
- Headphone Output: Stereo mini jack o3.5mm (x1)
- Remote: Multi/Micro USB
- SDI Output: 3G HD-SDI BNC x1
- Timecode: Input No
- USB: Multi/Micro USB
- VF: No
- i.LINK: No
- Lens Filter Diameter: M62 mm
- Lens Focal Length: f=9.3 - 111.6mm (equivalent to f=29.0 - 348.0mm on 16:9 35 mm lens)
- Lens Focus: AF / MF selectable.
- Lens Iris: F2.8 - F4.5 (auto/manual selectable)
- Lens Mount: fixed lens
- Zoom Ratio: 12x optical zoom, 24x Clear Image Zoom, 48x Digital Zoom
- Built-in LCD Monitor: 3.5" type LCD (approx. 1.56M dots)
- Viewfinder: 0.39" type OLED (approx. 1.44M dots)
- XLR handle unit with microphone holder (1)
- Lens hood (1)
- Lens cap (1), pre-installed to the Camcorder
- EVF eyepiece (1)
- Accessory shoe kit (1)
- USB cable (1)
- NP-FV70 Rechargeable battery pack (1)
- AC-L200D AC Adaptor (1)
- Power cord (mains lead) (1)
- IR Wireless Remote Commander (RMT-845) (1)
- Lithium battery CR2025 (pre-installed to the IR Wireless Remote Commander)
- Operating Guide
- CD-ROM "Manuals for Solid-State Memory Camcorderr"