Miller 1971 System ArrowX 3 Combo Pedestal System
The 1971 System ArrowX 3 Combo Pedestal System from Miller offers lightweight portability with air adjustable column system that provides a smooth 350mm (13.8") stroke for maximum payloads 30kg (66Ibs). With sturdy construction it delivers maximum stability with reliable and simple to use features. This makes the Combo Pedestal Series a high performer offering perfect option for small broadcast studios looking for a versatile pedestal that punches above its weight.
Components of the 1971 System ArrowX 3 Combo Pedestal System include: ArrowX 3 Fluid Head (1072), Studio Dolly with Cable Guards (481), and Telescopic Pan Handle with Clamp (694).
The ArrowX 3 Fluid Head from Miller is the lightweight 100mm choice for ENG. Featuring a wide payload range, precision fluid drag and Miller's innovative 16 position CB Plus counterbalance system, ArrowX 3 delivers the flexibility, speed of set up and accuracy of shot, professionals expect and demand from Miller's 62 years of experience.
1-19kg (2.2-41.8lbs) payload range and 5+0 selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions make ArrowX 3 ideal for news gathering and documentaries, enabling it to be used with a wide range of cameras, lenses and accessories.
CB Plus is an innovative sequential counterbalance design, taking traditional counter balancing a step forward ahead of the rest, resulting in repeatable, accurate and rapid setup. CB Plus features eight larger counterbalance steps, allowing the user to get to their required counterbalance position quickly and efficiently. The CB Plus “one flick" switch conveniently located at the front of the head, adds a half step between each of the eight larger steps enabling counterbalance fine-tuning when required.
The 481 Studio Dolly boasts adjustable cable guards for smoothing out studio floor litter, plus a reinforced center hub with collapsible box tubing arms. New, smooth action castors, and a sturdy wheel lock ensure the Studio Dolly 481 runs smoothly and surely under all Miller ENG, EFP and HD tripods. Collapsible arm design also lets the 481 glide through doorways unhindered.
The Telescopic Pan Handle with Clamp features 200mm telescopic extension made of durable, high-strength black, alloy tubing.
- Compact and portable with carry handle for dolly
- Simple and easy to setup and use
- Air adjustable column system for quick payload balancing
- Quick action column lock
- Smooth 350mm (13.8") stroke
- Independent 125mm dolly wheel brake system
- Sturdy adjustable cable guards
- Steering wheel diameter 294mm (11.6")
- Dolly tracking width 920mm (36.2")
- Material: Alloy/rubber
- Maximum Height: 1412 mm (55.6 in)
- Minimum Height: 1062 mm (41.8 in)
- Mounting Standard: 100mm 3.9"
- Payload Range: 1-19kg 2.2-41.8lbs
- Weight: 18.00 kg (39.7 lbs)
- ArrowX 3 Fluid Head (1072)
- Studio Dolly with Cable Guards (481)
- Pan Handle - telescopic with clamp (694)
- 3 Years