Manfrotto 526 Pro Fluid Video Head w/35lb. Rating & 100mm Half Ball
The high-end video market, comprised of ENG, EFP and studio use, has a new tool with the introduction of the Manfrotto 526 Pro Fluid Video Head. Manfrotto is now able to provide a top-of-the-line video head that is able to support top weight loads of 35.3lbs.
The 526 offers the most precise fluid system comprised of three step settings for low, medium and high drag levels (numbered 1, 2 and 3), plus the additional no-drag setting (number 0) for such occasions as snap-pans/tilts. Counterbalance is achieved through the single adjustable spring for camera weights between 17.6 and 33.1 lbs. The 526 utilizes many of the heralded features from the 519, such as a replaceable and removable pan arm rosette, large rubber padded knobs and all thecontrols (tilt and pan lock, tilt drag) on the left side so they can be easily found as most camera operators of this class work on the left side of the head. The built-in 100mm half-ball adapts to a number of our tripods with a 100mm receiver, allowing the quick leveling of the camera with the aid of the bright leveling bubble. The 526 ships with one pan arm and the long 3272 plate.
- Adjustment knobs include: a sliding quick-release knob, interchangeable pan bar rosette, a counterbalance adjustment knob, and tilt & pan locking knob.
- A spirit level makes for easy adjustments.
- This model features a pan drag control.
- This unit features a sliding quick-release plate.
- It offers a sliding safety-plate release button.
- Additional pan handle: 519LV
- Attachment: 1/4" and 3/8" screws
- Attachment (bottom) : 3/8'' screw
- Balance control: spring adjustable from 7.5 to 33 lbs (8 to 15kg)
- Bubble spirit level: (no.) 1
- Color: black
- Counterbalance: yes
- Front tilt: -70/+75 °
- Head bowl: 100mm
- Independent pan lock: yes
- Independent tilt lock: yes
- Load capacity: 35 lbs (16kg)
- Material: aluminum:
- Maximum working temperature: 60
- Minimum working temperature: -20
- Pan bar positions: 2
- Pan bars included: (no.) 1
- Pan drag: 0 plus 3 step
- Panoramic rotation: 360°
- Plate type: 357PLV
- Quick release: yes
- Secondary safety system: yes
- Sliding travel of plate: 80.0
- Tilt drag: 0 plus 3 step
- Variable balance control: yes
- Working height: 5.9" (15cm)
- Weight 7.9 lbs (3.6kg)
- 526 Head
- 3193 Tripod
- 3138 Spreader
- MBAG120P Bag