Ikan GA752 2 Stage Aluminum Tripod 75mm Ball w/Mid-Level Spreader
The GA752 Two Stage Aluminum Tripod is designed and built for professional videographers and cinematographers who want real quality at an affordable price.
The aluminum tripod delivers field-tested reliability, solid construction, and all the features required for professional performance.
The GA752’s unique features include the E-Image Mono-Lock leg design that delivers reliable performance that rises above competitors in its price range and class.
The GA752 Two Stage Aluminum Tripod supports a payload weighing up to 88 pounds. It is made of lightweight aluminum has a 75mm bowl and the legs are a twin tube design with two stages. The tripod can be adjusted to a maximum height of 62” and a minimum height of 25” with a folded length of 29”. The Mono-Lock feature allows for quick height adjustments of both stages with one twist. An adjustable mid-level spreader provides extra security and stability.
- Optional Video Heads Available
- Payload Range 88lbs 40kg
- 2 Stage Leg Design with Mono-Lock
- Maximum Height 62"
- Minimum Height 25"
- Closed Length 28"
- Bowl Size: 75mm ball
- Two Stage Tripod with Mid level Spreader
- Removable Anti-slip Pads/Spike Covers
- Bowl Size: 75mm
- Build Material: Aluminum
- Height Range: 24.75" - 62"
- Height Range (Metric): 65 cm - 156 cm
- Leg Payload Capacity: 88 lbs 40 Kg
- Leg Weight: 7 lbs. (3.5 kg)
- Max Height w/ Spreader Closed: 62"
- Max Height w/ Spreader Open: 56.5"
- Min Height w/ Spreader Open: 24.75"
- Min. Height w/ Spreader Closed: 27"
- Shipping Dimensions: 31.25 x 8.5 x 8"
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
- Shipping Weight (Metric): 4.5 Kg
- Spreader Type: Adjustable Mid-Level Spreader with Feet
- Transport Length: 28"
- GA752 Aluminum Tripod Legs 54" Max Height W/ F3 Rubber Feet
- GS01 Adjustable Mid-spreader
- SC1 Padded Side Access Tripod Bag