ikan EI-7903-A Air-Assist Pedestal Tripod with Easy Height Adjustment Lever - AT7902 Base/Dolly & 7103H Head (E-Image)
The EI-7903-A Aluminum Pedestal System is an all-in-one kit for mounting your broadcast camera and/or teleprompter system. The EI-7903-A features the E-Image Mono-Lock leg design and the Easy Lock base plate system for quick leg adjustments and camera balancing & quick swaps.
The 7103H head can support a payload of up to 33 pounds. The AT7903A pedestal legs provide perfect dynamic balance and fluid pedestal movement for your camera. It is light-weight and easily adjusted, by way of each leg's integrated mono-lock and the new latch for fast and simple height adjustment. The dolly base may be removed, and the tripod folded, for easy storage and transport.
The included 7103H Fluid head boasts a 100mm bowl mount, a 0-8 position adjustable counterbalance system, and 0-3 stages of pan and tilt dampening. A large 60mm mounting plate provides adequate footing for larger studio and cinema style cameras as well as studio-sized teleprompters. The head has two rosettes to mount the two included GB3 pan handles, allowing operators to maintain firm control of their rig while setting their shots.
- New Easy-Adjust Latch Makes Height Adjustments Simple and Quick
- 7103H Fluid Video Head Supports up to 33 lb.
- 100mm Riser Bowl
- Height Range of 47-80 Inches
- Air-Assist Central Column Dampens Movement of Heavy Loads
- EI-7005 Dolly with Individually Locking Wheels
- 0-3 Stages of Tilt and Pan Drag
- 0-8 Stages of Counterbalance Settings
- Two GB3 Padded, Extendable Pan Handles Included
- Bowl Size: 100mm
- Bubble Level: Yes
- Counterbalance Settings: 0-8 Stages
- Head Type: 7103H
- Height Range: 47 - 80 in.
- Material: Aluminum
- Max. Capacity: 33 lb.
- Pan Drag Settings: 0-3 Stages
- Tilt Drag Settings: 0-3 Stages
- 1x 7103H Fluid Video Head
- 1x AT7903 Pedestal Legs
- 1x EI-7005 Dolly
- 1x Oscar T30 Travel Bag with Shoulder Strap
- 1x P3 Quick Release/Balancing Plate
- 2x GB3 Pan Handles (One with Head, One with Legs)
- 1 Year