Ikan EC1-DGH-KIT EC1 Beholder 3-Axis Gimbal Kit with Dual Grip Handles & Li-Ion Batteries
The Beholder EC1 is designed specifically for professional filmmakers looking for a single handheld stabilizer for a large range of medium and small cameras weighing up to 4.5 lbs. The Beholder EC1 is lightweight, easy to use, and can be carried in the supplied case or a small photographer bag. The 3-Axis gimbal features three 360 degree rotating brushless motors that give you a limitless range of motion. A display screen located on the back of the handle conveniently provides you with information on the battery life and operating mode.
With a payload of up to 4.5 lbs., the EC1 has the ability to stabilize a wide range of today's popular DSLR and mirrorless cameras. Sony a6300, Sony a7SII, Panasonic GH4, and the Canon 5D Mark III are just a few cameras that the EC1 can handle. Using a 32-bit controller with a 12-bit encoder, the EC1 uses an adaptive PID algorithm to produce a reliably efficient handheld stabilizer.
In Lock Mode, the Yaw, Pitch, and Roll axis work together to keep the camera pointed in one direction. The camera's composition will stay the same no matter how you move the handle. Quickly lock your camera into any position by manually pointing and holding it in any direction. After a few seconds, the camera will lock and hold its position until it is reset back to default. With a newly designed quick-release baseplate system, the EC1 is easy to balance without the need of any tools.
Switch to Inverted Mode at any time by simply flipping the handle over the camera. Inverted Mode can be operated in conjunction with any of the Lock and Follow Modes. The EC1 features 3 different follow modes. In Yaw-Axis Follow Mode, the EC1 will only follow your Pan movements. In Pitch and Yaw-Axis Follow mode, the EC1 will follow your Pan and Tilt Movements. Finally, the 3-Axis Follow Mode gives you full control allowing you to Pan, Tilt, and Roll.
The EC1 handle comes with two 1/4-20 mounts that are perfect for mounting accessories such as a light, microphone, or monitor. A 3/8-16 thread located on the bottom allows you to securely mount the EC1 to a tripod, jib, or dual handle support system such as the Ikan DGH.
- 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer with 360 Degree Rotating Motors
- Designed for DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras up to 5 lbs.
- Stabilized with a 32-Bit Controller and a 12-Bit Encoder System
- Adaptive PID Algorithm Produces Reliable Stability and Efficient Battery Life
- Battery Operating Life of up to 20 Hours with 3 Rechargeable 18650 Batteries
- 4 Modes of Operation with Auto Inversion and an OLED Status Display
- With an Innovative Manual Point & Lock Composition Adjustment Feature
- Comfort Grip Handles Help Reduce Fatigue and Loss of Grip
- Dual Grip Handles Feature Built-in Table Top Feet and Four 1/4"-20 Accessory Mounts
- Battery Charge Time: 3 - 4 Hours
- Battery Operating Time: 8 - 10 Hours
- Battery Stand By Time: Up to 20 Hours
- Battery Type: 18650, 3.7V, 2600mAh, Li-Ion Batteries
- Camera Compatibility: Most Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras
- Shipping Dimensions: 16 x 10 x 6 in.
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs
- Working Angle (Pan Motor): 360°
- Working Angle (Roll Motor): 360°
- Working Angle (Tilt Motor): 360°
- 1x Battery Cap With 3/8-16 Mount (Pre-Assembled)
- 1x Battery Holder
- 1x EC1 Gimbal Stabilizier
- 1x Instruction Manual
- 1x Micro USB AC Adapter
- 1x Quick Release Plate (Pre-Assembled)
- 1x Travel Case
- 1x Travel Case Strap
- 3x 18650 Batteries
- 1x 1/4"-20 Camera Screw (Pre-Assembled)