Blackmagic BMD-CINSTUDMFT/UHD/MR POV Micro Studio Camera 4K
The Blackmagic BMD-CINSTUDMFT/UHD/MR Micro Studio Camera 4K is an incredibly tiny Ultra HD studio camera perfectly designed for live production. Its inconspicuous size coupled with powerful features like PTZ control output and built in mics makes it excel as an eSports POV player camera or live event stage cam.
Future proof your setup! This full Ultra HD resolution camera can be used in HD & Ultra HD formats and can be fully controlled from the switcher via SDI control protocol. The Micro Studio Camera 4K also includes a built in color corrector, talkback, tally indicator, backup battery, an adaptable MFT lens mount and B4 lens control output. This means Micro Studio Camera 4K is a true studio camera that is dramatically better quality than the biggest and most expensive studio cameras used today.
The Micro Studio Camera's SDI program input accepts commands via the SDI connection from any ATEM switcher so you get remote control of camera settings, color balancing, black level, gamma, lens focus, iris and zoom control and much more. The expansion port includes PTZ and B4 lens control outputs so you can remote control remote heads and broadcast lenses all from a single SDI connection. Because it includes an expansion port with multiple control connections, such as a PTZ serial output, you can use motorized heads, B4 data link output for controlling broadcast lenses and even build customized camera control solutions using the S.Bus input. The expansion connector uses a common DB-HD15 connector so you can easily make your own cables or use the breakout cable that’s included. The expansion port also includes DC camera power in, LANC and reference input.
Live Multi Camera Production
Because they're so small, this camera can safely fly overhead during sporting events and on set for any live multi camera production!
Micro Studio Camera 4K is engineered with a super tough magnesium alloy core in a body that's not much larger than the lens mount itself! You can use affordable, high performance MFT lenses or add a B4 adapter to work with traditional broadcast lenses.
Ultra HD Image Sensor
The Micro Studio Camera 4K includes an incredible quality broadcast grade Ultra HD sensor for amazing clarity and the finest textures. Ultra HD is even more important when you’re working in HD because the extra sensor resolution completely eliminates any color loss from the sensor's bayer pattern so you get full bandwidth RGB HD color and superior sub pixel anti-aliasing for amazing fine image detail. The Micro Studio Camera 4K has a 6G-SDI connection so it works up to 30 frames per second in Ultra HD and can also be switched to 3G-SDI or HD-SDI so it can operate up to 1080p60. If you're working in HD or Ultra HD the Micro Studio Camera 4K can easily handle both.
- Camera Features
- Sensor SizeL 13.056mm x 7.344mm
- Shooting Resolutions: 3840 x 2160, 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rates: HD 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.97, 60, 1080i50, 59.94, Ultra HD 2160p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- Focus: Remote focus control via expansion connector or ATEM Switcher CCU protocols via SDI when using compatible lenses.
- Iris Control: Iris control via Up and Down buttons, remote control via expansion connector or ATEM Switcher CCU protocols via SDI when using compatible lenses.
- Lens Mount: Active MFT mount
- Controls: 5 control buttons including Set, Up, Down, Menu, and Power.
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone, active when camera is recording.
- Mounting Options: 1 x 1/4" (top), 3 x 1/4" (bottom)
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 6G-SDI 10-bit 4:2:2 via DIN 1.0/2.3 connector.
- SDI Video Input: 1 x 6G-SDI 10-bit 4:2:2 via DIN 1.0/2.3 connector.
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channel embedded audio support in SDI stream.
- Expansion Port: DB-HD15 serial connector provides support for:
- Power input: LANC input; 1 x S.Bus channel input
- PTZ output: B4 lens control output
- Genlock input
- Audio Input: 1 x 3.5mm stereo audio mic or line level.
- Audio Output: 1 x 3.5mm stereo connector for stereo headphones, compatible with iPhone headsets for talkback.
- Remote Control: Remote control over SDI via ATEM Switcher CCU protocols or via expansion port using LANC or S.Bus.
- Computer Interface: USB Mini-B port for software updates and configuration.
- Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K
- Expansion cable
- Turret dust cap
- 12V AC Adapter